Another SFX & Music Bundle at Humble Bundle

Reid Rosefelt

43 items for $25   $749 value

Weapons, Footsteps, Combat Sounds, Zombie Sounds, Ambience, Survival Sound FX, Tool FX, Watery FX, Magic Spells, Farm Animals, Military Voice, etc.

I keep buying these things and my FX collection grows and grows. 

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/sfx-and-music-for-your-games-software?hmb_source=&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_2_c_sfxandmusicforyourgames_softwarebundle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I keep buying these things and my FX collection grows and grows.

Same here, this ones not for me though, more games oriented, but with the growth of the SFX stuff I have, I'm finally able to justify an external hard drive devoted only to SFX and ambiences etc. Will also put the Video FX on it as well. I only use internal drives normally, so attaching a portable external with project elements is a new venture.

@tezza  Are you aware of Premiere Composer from Mister Horse?  I don't know if you use Premiere.   They have something similar for After Effects.

https://misterhorse.com/premiere-composer

It's a free extension that allows you to put your folders into it and then you have access to all your sounds (plus other assets) while you're working in Premiere.   Open up the extension and drag the effects directly into Premiere.  I just found out about it and haven't really set it up  fully yet. 

It also comes with a lot of useful freebies, like transitions, text effects, sounds, etc.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 1

Thanks Reid, looks like a great resource for Premiere, what are they going to do, give it away free until your reliant on it and then charge for it? interesting, but I just use Vegas. Been cramming FX on an internal drive but it's getting full.

On 8/28/2022 at 2:33 AM, Tezza said:

Thanks Reid, looks like a great resource for Premiere, what are they going to do, give it away free until your reliant on it and then charge for it? interesting, but I just use Vegas. Been cramming FX on an internal drive but it's getting full.

No, it’s just a way to lure you into the Mister Horse ecosystem, as all their products work with it. And it worked with me.  Their products are great and they will get business from me.