Feature Request - Resizing/Editing the Track header in the Matrix view

Anton Pyvovarov

Hi dear community.

I'm working in the matrix view to trigger some clips during live performance using my small hybrid Laptop/Tablet.  

I very much appreciate how pretty much every element can be resized to the need like channel strip, console view height etc. etc.

The only piece of UI that is missing there is the track headers of the Matrix view. Those headers at least in my setup are staying pretty much blank, as the names of the tracks hardly ever get that long.  That track header cannot be made shorter and takes up a relatively big part of a display real-estate of the small screen, stealing the space for couple more cells of the row . 

There doesn't seem to be any particular logic to me why the track header in the arrangement view can be made shorter or longer, or even completely hidden, while the same track header in matrix view, which actually has much fewer functional buttons and more limited usability, cannot be made smaller.

Not technically a bug, but I just didn't find any tag for feature requests here.

Thank you for your feedback and consideration

Anton

• Great Idea 1