• 2 weeks later...

Wow I can tell the only joke you guys want to hear in The Coffee House is this old classic .

Strummy ! Bapu ! and Craigb ! walk into a bar ......

Dang! I forgot the rest of the joke ...hidebehindsofa.gif Does anyone around here know the punch line   ?

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

21 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Wow I can tell the only joke you guys want to hear in The Coffee House is this old classic .

Dang! I forgot the rest of the joke ...hidebehindsofa.gifDoes anyone around here know the punch line   ?

Kenny

Ow? 🤔

😜

6 hours ago, craigb said:

Dang! I forgot the rest of the joke ...hidebehindsofa.gifDoes anyone around here know the punch line   ?

Ooh I know this one.......

Strummy, Bapu and craigb walk in to a bar. Craigb goes straight to the men's room to avoid having to buy the beers. Bapu gets the beers in and then Strummy spots some birds across the room, quickly sinks his jar and goes over to chat them up. Bapu finds himself standing at the bar next to guy with a really tiny head - like the size of a billiard ball and the guy looks at Bapu and says..

"Hey there, I'm Kenny.....what's your name?" 

"I'm Bapu, pleased to meet you".

Soon Bapu was regaling him with stories of his latest bass guitar, his old one that nobody cares about  and such like, but Kenny soon tired of this so like old dudes everywhere he started talking about his wartime experiences...

" My ship was sunk by an enemy torpedo and I ended up all alone on this remote desert island with no way of shaving for years" said Kenny

"So how did you get back here?" asked Bapu

"Well" said Kenny...."one day I was in the sea taking a whizz. I don't really know why I did that because there was nobody around to see me if I'd just done it up the palm tree, but old habits die hard I guess. Anyway, this mermaid swam up to me and she said " Would you mind not doing that? This is my home! How would you like it if I came in your house and peed all over your furniture?"

" I was mortified" he continued..... " I couldn't apologise enough and eventually she calmed down and I told her that actually I would be quite glad if she came in my house and peed all over the furniture. Not because I'm kinky or anything, well maybe a little, but because it would just mean that I would be back home and not stuck here all on my own in the middle of nowhere."

"Well" she said..."today is your lucky day. You see I'm a magic mermaid and I can grant you three wishes. Your first wish is to be back home, so as soon as you've made your other two wishes you will go back. What else would you like to wish for?"

" I'd like to have more money than I will ever need no matter how much I spend"

"Your wish will be granted. What is your final wish?"

"Well, it's been a while, so.......how about some mermaid pusssay ?"

"I'm a mermaid Kenny, I don't have one"

"Well, in that case......how about a little head?"

Edited by paulo
  • Haha 3