FR: Quicker way to flip Automation.

Will.

I went through every tab and menu to look for this, but it does not seem like CbB has this feature - so here goes. 

Feature request to flip/mirror/tilt the automation that has been drawn in. The picture below shows a mistake on the second Automation Lane. It was suppose to "Mirror" the top lane. 

1756572877_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.c1258b83743277c12389f6d41ec000f8.png

This could be maybe done by right clicking on the "desired/highlighted" nodes and choose to Mirror/Tilt/Flip. 

EXAMPLE:

I know we can highlight only the bottom or top nodes and just drag them up or down to be mirrored/flipped/tilt, but the link that holds it together when doing this drag feature are not very reliable or strong. It sometimes jumps its own way and often grabbed the rest of the nodes too. 

Edited by Will.
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

21 minutes ago, reginaldStjohn said:

Would the MIDI transform tool do this?

For MIDI Controllers MIDI Transform Tool can be used for only stretching not duplicating or flipping the modulation. We're talking about MIDI Automations, not MIDI Controllers. But thanks for your effort.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Promidi said:
13 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

Would the MIDI transform tool do this?

No - The transform tool only works on Controller events and note events in the PRV. 

I already explained what Transform Tool can do, where it can be used and what we are actually talking to in this comment:

12 hours ago, murat k. said:

For MIDI Controllers MIDI Transform Tool can be used for only stretching not duplicating or flipping the modulation. We're talking about MIDI Automations, not MIDI Controllers. But thanks for your effort.

But thanks for your effort.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...