FYI (MIGHT be a deal for some): Syntronik 2 at APD

User 905133

60% OFF: Syntronik 2 by IK Multimedia  

For only $79.99 (normally $199.00), get Syntronik 2 (full version) by IK Multimedia!

Syntronik 2 offers 22 legendary synths, with over 4,000 presets that cover a wide range of sounds from the most iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers. For fans of the original version, all of the Syntronik and Syntronik Deluxe legacy presets are also included and sound identical in Syntronik 2.

Syntronik 2 sets the new standard in modern virtual synthesizers. IK’s advanced sampling techniques, combined with a hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine, power a comprehensive collection of rare and sought-after synths with stunning sonic accuracy and the deepest editing.

https://audioplugin.deals/syntronik-2-by-ik-multimedia/

PLEASE NOTE: I didn't double check yet, but if the description is correct, this is only for the 22 legendary instruments that were part of Syntronik Deluxe (17 +5) in the Syntronik 2 format.  This does not appear to be  is not the 33 instrument version that many of us got via the SYN2GB a couple of months ago.  (Don't even think about asking about Multis, please!!!)

I am flagging @Peter - IK Multimedia in case he wants to chime in.

The APD Deal is listed for 13 more days.  I suggest no one jump in on this without due diligence to see if this will meet your needs.

BTW, if you are on the APD mailing list, check your e-mail for a $5.00 off loyalty offer.

As concerns "For fans of the original version, all of the Syntronik and Syntronik Deluxe legacy presets are also included and sound identical in Syntronik 2."  I have seen comments to the effect that not all Syntronik presets sound identical in Syntronik 2.  I am not sure if that has changed since I saw those comments, if there is an issue just with tweaked / custom presets, or what.  Not knocking SYN2 at all. Personally, I like it for some of the things I do.  

Disclaimer:  I purchased / still own Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, Syntronik 2 CS (free), Syntronik 2 SE, Syntronik 2 [Full], and the equivalent of Syntronik 2 Max (purchased through the SYN2GB).   

IK Product link so you can compare versions. Recommendation: Make sure to click on the "Compare" button to see which instruments (22 v. 33) are included. 

Edited by User 905133
added link to IK's Syntronik 2 product page

If you are an APD customer and want Syntronik 2, check your e-mail for a LOYALTY Code.

Syntronik 2 is available to everyone else on our website right now for $79.99, but with the coupon code above, you can get an extra $17 OFF.

By my math, that $5.00 more of a discount than the going-back-to-school code!  $79.99 - $17.00 = $62.99!

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 10:22 PM, Craig Fowler said:

Just FYI, Modo drums--which was an APD deal (like this)--did not qualify for the promo. Miroslav CE--which was in the shop but not on sale (though you could use wallet points to get it to a sale-ish price)--did qualify for the promo.

Did anyone try this?