Hypnotize yourself

Ron_Pko

On 8/18/2022 at 10:52 PM, bjornpdx said:

Even tho not a genre I usually listen to I did enjoy this one. The vocalist doesn't hold anything back that's for sure!   Impressive performance.
-Bjorn

Thanks Bjorn!

7 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Ron

Like this a lot, really enjoyed the listen

Great cover

Cool

Nigel

Thank you Nigel!!

Thanks to all of you guys who commented! I'm glad you like it! 

I see myself some imperfections in this mix, there are some harsh ''f'' and ''T'' sounds, probably too much compression, wish they were smoother, and I wish I had turned down a bit some breathing sounds in between the words in the chorus haha , but I noticed only after I had already posted. 

Great hard driving drum mix. I Really liked the lead swapping and the complementing tonal differences of the guitars. You have a Fantastic vocal range. I didn't notice any breathing sound problems at all. I never read the comments before or during a song that might influence my opinion. There are small mistakes on my own music that drive me Crazy without anyone else mentioning them.      Enjoyed it ..  mark

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Great hard driving drum mix. I Really liked the lead swapping and the complementing tonal differences of the guitars. You have a Fantastic vocal range. I didn't notice any breathing sound problems at all. I never read the comments before or during a song that might influence my opinion. There are small mistakes on my own music that drive me Crazy without anyone else mentioning them.      Enjoyed it ..  mark

Thank you so much for your words Mark, and thank you for watching!!  🙂
Yes the guitars they have their own sound indeed. They were recorded in same way and with same amp and distortion, but the Ibanez has Dimarzio pickups and the Epiphone has EMGs.

• Like 1

Reposted this, some compressed vocal harshness were driving me crazy.
How do you guys deal with vocals that need a lot of compression such as rock vocals? I think Fs and Ds and Ts a bit harsh on this mix.
People talk a lot of de-essing, but what about T, F, D, K sounds? 
Improved some of this but not as good as I'd like it to be.