bandlab not loading vsts

opie1

Bandlab no longer will load any vsts, including the ones that came with it. If I try to insert a soft synth track, they all show up in the list. Select one and nothing happens. No new track, nothing. They all work in my old Sonar version.

Sounds like something may have gotten corrupted. Do you get any warning or toast messages ? You may be better off just re-installing. Also, Make sure you're not trying to run it from a drive other than the C drive.  Hopefully a Baker will chime in in case there any considerations to clear the registry.

Agree that corruption is a good possibility. Tried a reinstall no changes. I am not running from the c drive but my memory is failing me on where it was before the reinstall. Sounds like something to try. Can't make it worse :) Thanks for the reply

I did clean install on the c drive, no change. This all came about when I installed the Hammond B3X app from IK Multimedia. All VSTs, including B3X work on Sonar. Is there a way to do a "factory reset" on Bandlab. When I did the reinstall it looked the same as before.  Projects were still there