(Not a deal) Venus Theory - Leaving (for a while)

abacab

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

But for musicians it may take a bit of hustle to break out. Recall that the Beatles worked 8 days a week, especially in their early club days before they became famous.

True, that's why I said:

That doesn't mean you don't have to work hard or put in the hours to be succesful, but working hard/long hours shouldn't be the goal on itself.

Work as hard as you need to succeed in your goals. I was just ranting against the working hard just for the sake of working hard so you can inform your insta following that you are 'hustling' and they need to do the same. They don't. It's toxic. They need to put in the work to achieve their own goals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

True, that's why I said:

Work as hard as you need to succeed in your goals. I was just ranting against the working hard just for the sake of working hard so you can inform your insta following that you are 'hustling' and they need to do the same. They don't. It's toxic. They need to put in the work to achieve their own goals.

I gotcha! There is a huge distinction between working hard just to look busy, or working hard towards a real goal! :)

On 8/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, satyabrata satapathy said:

First Larry, then Cameron…always comes in threes…breaks are good and healthy by the way.

Anyone that's tried to post a deal here already knows....  larry is always first....

Edited by e-cue