Update: Korg M1 and Wavestation

Frank

run Korg Software Pass

M1:

Version 2.3.3

[PC] After updating to version 2.3.2, Cakewalk by BandLab would not open the project properly and initialize the synthesizer. This has been fixed.

Wavestation;

Version 2.3.2

[PC] After updating to version 2.3.1, Cakewalk by BandLab would not open the project properly and initialize the synthesizer. This has been fixed.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Frank said:

run Korg Software Pass

M1:

Version 2.3.3

[PC] After updating to version 2.3.2, Cakewalk by BandLab would not open the project properly and initialize the synthesizer. This has been fixed.

Wavestation;

Version 2.3.2

[PC] After updating to version 2.3.1, Cakewalk by BandLab would not open the project properly and initialize the synthesizer. This has been fixed.

Cool! Here's my thread on that update... :)

9 hours ago, Frank said:

Strange. Last week there were no updates for me. Yesterday it was shown to me.

Sometimes KORG is just weird like that.

My main point for linking that post here is that there was some discussion in that thread as to why some folks couldn't see any downloads, and that may be due to the version of the collection owned. Perhaps some info in that thread could assist @Colin Nichollswith his concern above.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2022 at 10:20 PM, Colin Nicholls said:

The most recent version I can download is 2.2.0.

The same happens to me. I have downloaded and it is version 2.2.0 There should be some other Korg website to download version 2.3.2, since I downloaded my current version 2.3.1 from a Korg website, I don't remember which Korg website. I have to find it, since Cakewalk crashes when I open a song that has Wavestation as a virtual instrument.

On 8/16/2022 at 1:20 PM, Colin Nicholls said:

The most recent version I can download is 2.2.0. I suspect that is because I have "KORG Collection - Legacy Bundle" and didn't upgrade to the latest version (that included the Triton, I think?).

I have legacy and v2.31
Are you using Korg Software Pass to download/install it?

Edited by TheSteven