Plugin bypass visual.

Will.

When bypassing an effect within the plugin, is there a way for CbB to display this? I know when you bypass any effect in the FX BIN - it turns grey.

An idea would be as to what it does when you insert a MONO or STEREO plugin - it display one stripe for Mono and two for Stereo. So, the idea is to have a color scheme in the bin to let us know the plugin is bypassed from the plugin itself. This would be extremely useful when bypassing a plugin with automation when working in the console view. The idea came with a region that i had on looped, where the plugin was bypassed with automation, which I have done really early in the project and literally forgot about it. I'm pretty sure you can guess how confused I was for sometime - lol. 

Edited by Will.

This sounds helpful. If they do this maybe they can fix the current FX Rack bugs.

When opening a project, Track View Audio track bypassed FX Racks still retain the "ON" indicator even tho the entire Rack is darkened, giving you a false indication.

And both Track & Console View MIDI track bypassed Racks are reactivated creating the extra step of re-bypassing them each time project is opened.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...