Audio Plugin Deals: MUZE Massive Acoustic Bundle $19.99

pseudopop

https://audioplugin.deals/muze-acoustic-bundle/

For only $19.99 (normally $600), get the massive MUZE Acoustic Bundle featuring 6 magnificently sampled acoustic instruments: Grand Pianos, Celesta, Upright Bass and Harp!

Weighing in at just over 75GB, the Acoustic bundle is an inspiring collection of 6 Kontakt instruments excellent for music, sound design and cinematic composition.

Developed for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher, this bundle is an all-in-one resource for crafting soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers – in fact any music that requires powerful, inspirational, hybrid sounds and more.

Originally valued at $600, this bundle is now available for just $19.99 (you save $580) for a limited time only, hurry and save!

The last time this bundle was on sale @Doug Rintoul had this to say about it:

Even if this were free, I wouldn't buy it. If they sent me a hard drive containing the instruments, I would format the drive and use it for something else. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Matthew Simon Fletcher said:

Thanks for the heads-up - that's quite some negative feedback though! :)

It was rather harsh wasn't it. However, I still stand by my words. Muze is well known for its sloppy sampling and bloat. 75 GB for mediocre instruments is just not worth the hard disk space when there are far better instruments out there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

It was rather harsh wasn't it. However, I still stand by my words. Muze is well known for its sloppy sampling and bloat. 75 GB for mediocre instruments is just not worth the hard disk space when there are far better instruments out there.

Buying all those cheap libraries has taught me why I should invest in a bit more expensive ones instead.

Though it still amuses me how people sometimes say things like "that [$50] library is mediocre at best, I personally prefer this [$1500] library" as if money didn't matter at all.

• Like 3