Plugin Alliance: Shadow Hills RED Starting at $14.99

pseudopop

If you own the classic Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor (green), you can now get the Red Edition for just $14.99. Otherwise it can be yours for just $29.99 today!

Please make sure you are logged in when entering our store. As the owner of the classic (green) version, the offer of $14.99 will be displayed automatically. The code below will knock down the price to $29.99.

The code below: SHCA-2999

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/shadow_hills_class_a_mastering_comp.html

Edit: This is a 48 hour deal.

Edited by pseudopop

48 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

For those who snagged this, how much different it from the green version? Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor is one of the FX that survived my recent thinning.

I Grabbed Red first then got Green when they were giving it away.  

Red is resizable and also has the extra featrues on the bottom (Mono Maker, Stereo, TMT, Headroom, mix, M/S)

I'd suggest a quick demo and see what you think.  When I use the RED it seems like I always end up with more color out of it than I do with SPL IRON or Green which I tend to make more transparent with.  It could just be the way I end up setting them.  

I paid more than $15.  For $15, I'd think it would be worth it for the extras and it does have a different flavor to it also.