This the end, or is it

Fleer

8 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Us humans are such strange animals! We are more affected by people that disagree with us, than those that appreciate us, when it should be the reverse. But we can't change a couple thousand years of evolution unfortunately! 😒

We miss you Lars!

You are so on point. Poor Larry, I hope he sees we love him and want him back X)

• Like 3

This thread is making us look needy.  There is more than a little bit of a needy,  jolted ex  vibe-- one who is unwilling to accept they were ghosted  -- to all of these threads, Fleer.  I don't mean to point the finger at you, because you start these threads and I'm over here feeling the same way, so maybe you're just more self-aware, but you're a bit obsessed.  

And still...here's a special long distance dedication from the Cakewalk Forum to Larry. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

Hint for anybody who'd like to reach him: Look at the signature in any of his old posts.

I did contact him that way. From his reply, I got the impression he really felt the need to take a break

Let's give him time, continue to show appreciation every now and then, let him know we're not forgetting him, and hopefully soon he'll feel the itch to come back.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 2

Just leave him alone. He'll be back when he's  ready. 

Larry looked for all these deals cause he really couldn't afford (at the time) all the plugins he wanted to try. So he would find deals, buy em, try em, and if he liked em he kept em. If he didn't like em, he sold em. And he would pass his knowledge to the forum. 

His situation has changed.

Just  let him be. He may be taking a well deserved break. 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 6