This the end, or is it

Fleer

I miss the guy. He will be back... eventually.

But that being said, I was just thinking about how I appreciate everyone who has been posting deals so we can continue to spend in his absence.

I love you all! ❤️

Edited by Luc
  • Like 11

10 minutes ago, PhonoBrainer said:

If he would only realize how many  mere mortals have beaten him recently with deal posts?

And yet we have at least 50 people around here and still the number of deal posts are lacking.  It is crazy.  

I even had to post a not a deal here for the PA related PSA.  

I don't know who ran him off, but sad that kind of thing takes place.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

And yet we have at least 50 people around here and still the number of deal posts are lacking.  It is crazy.  

I even had to post a not a deal here for the PA related PSA.  

I don't know who ran him off, but sad that kind of thing takes place.  

No one really ran him off. Some posters were being rude and making unfounded and insulting accusations or just strongly  disagreeing with him around the same time.  I think because he invests so much time and effort here that he took it very hard and I  think he just got burnt out. Hopefully,  after a vacation,  he'll be back.  He has to realize that the vast majority of us greatly appreciate him and value how much he means to this community.  If that wasn't already obvious when Larry was actively posting here, it sure is clear now.  Even if he comes back just to comment in posts,  I'd really like to see him back. He's a giant part of this place for me and, I'm quite sure,  most of the regulars. It's just not the same without him. 

Also, IBTL. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

No one really ran him off. Some posters were being rude and making unfounded and insulting accusations or just strongly  disagreeing with him around the same time.  I think because he invests so much time and effort here that he took it very hard and I  think he just got burnt out. Hopefully,  after a vacation,  he'll be back.  He has to realize that the vast majority of us greatly appreciate him and value how much he means to this community.  If that wasn't already obvious when Larry was actively posting here it sure is clear now.  Even if he comes back just to comment in posts,  I'd really like to see him back. He's a giant part of this place for me and, I'm quote sure,  most of us regulars. It's just not the same without him. 

Also, IBTL. 

See from the end user perspective, that I what I'd consider running someone off - especially as the reigning king and all.  :)

3 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

He has to realize that the vast majority of us greatly appreciate him and value how much he means to this community.  If that wasn't already obvious when Larry was actively posting here it sure is clear now.  Even if he comes back just to comment in posts,  I'd really like to see him back. He's a giant part of this place for me and, I'm quote sure,  most of us regulars.

@Larry Shelby

Exactly!!! :)

• Like 3

Us humans are such strange animals! We are more affected by people that disagree with us, than those that appreciate us, when it should be the reverse. But we can't change a couple thousand years of evolution unfortunately! 😒

We miss you Lars!

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 8

18 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Us humans are such strange animals! We are more affected by people that disagree with us, than those that appreciate us, when it should be the reverse. But we can't change a couple thousand years of evolution unfortunately! 😒

I beg to differ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3