IK - Amplitube TONEX - Has Landed

Heath Row

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Jason is one of my favorite AmpliTube users and guitar YouTubers, I'm glad he has TONEX Capture and soon TONEX software.

I enjoyed this. Peter,  I've pre-ordered Capture and have it ready to go except for one thing. I've contacted tech support twice with no response. Do you know what cables are needed? Do you use speaker cables, standard TS cables, balanced TRS cables? I'm excited to use it to it's potential but I don't want to blow up my amp! Thanks!

23 hours ago, Tommy Byrnes said:

I enjoyed this. Peter,  I've pre-ordered Capture and have it ready to go except for one thing. I've contacted tech support twice with no response. Do you know what cables are needed? Do you use speaker cables, standard TS cables, balanced TRS cables? I'm excited to use it to it's potential but I don't want to blow up my amp! Thanks!

Sorry about that if you could give me your ticket number I'll let our Support Manager know you didn't hear back.  But for any cabinet connections you'd want to use speaker cable for sure.  So to/from cabinet would be where you'd use speaker cables otherwise I'd recommend using the cables the gear would normally use (so TS for amp input, etc).

Reminds me I need a bunch more of both as well as balanced cables, MIDI cables and more for the patchbays.  Oh yeah and XLR cables and more balanced cables for the "jam area" I'm putting in the front room.  IT NEVER ENDS :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Sorry about that if you could give me your ticket number I'll let our Support Manager know you didn't hear back.  But for any cabinet connections you'd want to use speaker cable for sure.  So to/from cabinet would be where you'd use speaker cables otherwise I'd recommend using the cables the gear would normally use (so TS for amp input, etc).

Reminds me I need a bunch more of both as well as balanced cables, MIDI cables and more for the patchbays.  Oh yeah and XLR cables and more balanced cables for the "jam area" I'm putting in the front room.  IT NEVER ENDS :)

Thanks, Peter. I figured as much but I wanted to double-check. Looking forward to using Capture with Tonex!