OrangeTreeSamples Group Buy!

Fleer

12 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Same here* just don't have as many Orange Slices.  Been waiting for this sale to pickup those basses.

*Except I passed on the Angelic Keys, already got too many pianos. Even got an extra license for EW Platinum Pianos if anyone want to buy it.

How much?

10 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Yeah, that was probably me, the 1000th, now I've got you sorted with the 50% OFF. Thank me later B|.

Thought we might of lost you at 999, that fear of round numbers thing.
Thanks for doing the heavy lifting. 💪

• Haha 1

Just signed up, participant #1118

🏆🍹

Any recommendations on electric guitars for rock? Do you know the difference between strawberry and std? Both seem to be LPs

I chose the Evo Songwriter for acoustic because I heard it's a well-rounded lib with good samples

Edited by Monomox

33 minutes ago, Monomox said:

🏆🍹

Any recommendations on electric guitars for rock? Do you know the difference between strawberry and std? Both seem to be LPs

I chose the Evo Songwriter for acoustic because I heard it's a well-rounded lib with good samples

I personally also like Steel and Tele,

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, Monomox said:

🏆🍹

Strawberry is one you could bypass if you were getting Dracus.

• Like 1