82% OFF: Veevum Bundle by Audiofier

Marc Cormier

82% OFF: Veevum Bundle by Audiofier

PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH INCREDIBLE SOUNDS & RIDICULOUS FEATURES

For only $59.00 (normally $315.00), get the Veevum Bundle featuring all 9 products in the series by Audiofier. Also, purchase any of 3 sub-bundles for $35 each. Scroll down to learn more.

Veevum is a growing series of Ambient and Cinematic instruments for modern producers and composers.

Products included: Veevum Luna, Veevum Terra, Veevum Astra, Veevum Real, Veevum A/D, Veevum One, Veevum Sync Carbon Edition, Veevum Sync Silver Edition and Veevum Sync Gold Edition.

With Veevum’s unique “honeycomb style” interface you will focus more on the sound relying more on your ears than your sight to look for that specific sound you had in mind.

This is an amazing offer you should not miss, hurry and save!

NOTE: This bundle requires the paid version of Kontakt 5.8.1. It will not work with the free Kontakt player.

https://audioplugin.deals/veevum-bundle-by-audiofier/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Just to be clear, this bundle doesn't include the Veevums I want the most:  Veevum Human and Veevum Sync Guitarscapes.

As they usually sell them in threes, maybe they will be available with one more Joy de Veev added.

Actually Veevum Beat is volume 10, Veevum Human is volume 11, and Veevum Sync Guitarscapes is volume 12, so there are already three they could bundle.

I too love this series, and pretty much everything from Audiofier.

Edited by Doug Rintoul

3 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Actually Veevum Beat is volume 10, Veevum Human is volume 11, and Veevum Sync Guitarscapes is volume 12, so there are already three they could bundle.

I too love this series, and pretty much everything from Audiofier.

It's a good bet that these three will turn up by Black Friday. 😀

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 4:24 PM, Reid Rosefelt said:

It's a good bet that these three will turn up by Black Friday. 😀

Do you keep track of BF deals or how do you know? Haha I kid I kid haha

Are you planning to do the list this year Reid? I know it’s alot of work but so helpful.

10 hours ago, kevin H said:

Do you keep track of BF deals or how do you know? Haha I kid I kid haha

Are you planning to do the list this year Reid? I know it’s alot of work but so helpful.

No.  I really enjoyed doing the list the first three years, but the fourth year was torture.  There were infinitely more sales.  I was getting up each day at 5 am and working full time. All day long people were complaining that I missed something .   So that was the last time. 

But I think that musicsoftwaredeals.com will fill in very well this year.   

Larry, however, is irreplaceable.   If he doesn't come back, the entire world is screwed.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1