TEST DRIVE THE TR-808 FOR FREE UNTIL AUGUST 31ST

satya

12 hours ago, dee said:

test drive means after a month you have to buy license or can you keep it all forever?

From the website:

"Test Drive is a time-based activation of the TR-808 instrument and patch collections. After August 31st, access to the TR-808 and its corresponding patch collections will only be available as a Lifetime Key purchase or in Pro or Ultimate memberships."

I remember when Propellerhead created the 303/808/909 emulation Rebirth, the reality of decent tr recreation became reality.  It wasn't long after that I realized that 808 emulations were just not worth buying since the sounds have been duplicated to death and even improved by Roland and everyone else.  I think a smarter strategy would be to give the 808 away the way Arturia gives away things like Juno Chorus for limited time.  Just about anyone wanting an 808 doesn't really need a demo.   I'm not trying to sound ungrateful. Just saying this is not really the enticement that it could be. I already know I am not buying an 808 so see no reason to go through install process