Any way to edit the "Region FX" menu submenu? (WORKED AROUND)

John Bradley

Question

(The one that appears under Region FX in the context menu when you right click a clip.)

I use Melodyne Studio constantly, and have zero use for VocalSync, V-Vocal, or Drum Replacer.

I'd like to put Melodyne at the top of the list and/or remove the other three altogether, such that getting to Melodyne's sub-sub-menu (Create Region FX, etc.) is less fiddly.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, John Bradley said:

(The one that appears under Region FX in the context menu when you right click a clip.)

I use Melodyne Studio constantly, and have zero use for VocalSync, V-Vocal, or Drum Replacer.

I'd like to put Melodyne at the top of the list and/or remove the other three altogether, such that getting to Melodyne's sub-sub-menu (Create Region FX, etc.) is less fiddly.

A partial solution, is to use the default shortcut CTRL+M to "Create Melodyne Region FX clip".

• Like 1

Uninstall Drum Replacer (pretty sure it was a separate installation), or rename C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\Drum Replacer\DrumReplacer.vst3 to C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\Drum Replacer\DrumReplace.vst_ and re-scan VSTs - or move the entire folder C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\Drum Replacer out of there and re-scan). 

Unregister (regsvr32 /u) V-Vocal (location should be C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared DXi\VVocal\cronos.dll)

Vocal Sync I think you may be stuck with.

• Like 2