Hello everyone. A new Pugtones tune.

MarkusClinus

Warren Willingham and I know a lot of you from the previous Cakewalk forum - some of you are new to us. Warren and I have been recording together for - I'm guessing 15 years or so. We haven't been doing anything for the past couple of years, but, we finally have a new one. This one is called Dancing In the Moonlight. I wrote the music - Warren wrote the lyrics. I played guitar and did all the keys and background sounds on a synth guitar. Warren sings and plays bass - I did all the final production work.

Thanks in advance for taking a listen.

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14471998

Edited by MarkusClinus
  • Like 3

It is great to see the dynamic duo back on the forum!  What a re-introduction back to the form.  This was an absoflippinlutely lovely song.  The music, lyrics, and mix were top notch.   Warren - your vocals were really outstanding.  Mark I would recognize that wonderful guitar sound and touch anywhere. 

I am looking forward for more!!

Cool collaboration guys ! Very much enjoyed this one (and a few others while I was there) . . . "We actually finished this one a couple years ago but forgot about it" LOL, got any other forgotten treasures ?

BTW, the pug picture on Soundclick is kinda' clown scary, pug with an attitude, maybe he don't like the hair extension.

• 1 month later...

I've literally just listened to a track featuring an old forum favourite of mine and now this..... The return of the pugtones.... what a day to be alive !

Mix sounds good here (lappy speakers) and Warren sounding smoother than ever. So smooth in fact that it's amazing he generates enough friction to be able to stand up.