KORG update: M1 and Wavestation, CbB Fix

abacab

M1: Version 2.3.3

[PC] After updating to version 2.3.2, Cakewalk by BandLab would not open the project properly and initialize the synthesizer. This has been fixed.

Wavestation: Version 2.3.2

[PC] After updating to version 2.3.1, Cakewalk by BandLab would not open the project properly and initialize the synthesizer. This has been fixed.

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

Where do you download the updates.  When i go to my downloads on korg website the downloads are still for the previous version (M1 2.2.0 and wavestation 2.2.0)

Not sure about the website. I always use the KORG Software Pass to download/update. It indicated that the two updates were available, and the new installers downloaded as soon as I clicked on them.

Hmmm... just checked the website and the new versions are also available there >>> https://id.korg.com/users/products

Edited by abacab

11 minutes ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

I do not have collection 3.  I have the legacy bundle.

I see. On the website, I have to click and expand the KORG Collection 3 list to see the individual installer files. It sounds like KORG may have failed to place the new updates in the legacy bundle on the website.

I'm glad to hear that the KORG Software Pass worked!

6 hours ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

Where do you download the updates.  When i go to my downloads on korg website the downloads are still for the previous version (M1 2.2.0 and wavestation 2.2.0)

Please report it to korg support. I reported the bug in cakewalk and old 2.2.0 versions in my account. Where more people reported the cakewalk bug, korg fixed it. Maybe if more of us will report the lack of the most recent versions in the account they'll fix it too.