Jump to content
DeeringAmps

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

She is hiding in the Sherwood Forest and is  visiting Robin Hood and Steve StrummerUK ?

Edited by Pragi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who are these Car men in San Diego anyway??? 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pragi said:

She is hiding in the Sherwood Forest and is  visiting Robin Hood and Steve StrummerUK ?

Are you sure you can make the assumption that our Strummy is NOT actually Robin Hood? 🤔

😜

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, craigb said:

Are you sure you can make the assumption that our Strummy is NOT actually Robin Hood? 🤔

 

Now that you say it......🤗

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pragi said:

She is hiding in the Sherwood Forest and is  visiting Robin Hood and Steve StrummerUK ?

LOL 😄

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.7c9276e4013e11d22957062656ab56b0.png

 

Strummy R. Hood is always well dressed.

Carmen Sandiego sure is very impressed by him.

Edited by Pragi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, paulo said:

vpbNH9b.jpeg

 

I can see that one hanging in a frame above Steve's fireplace! 😆

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2022 at 5:26 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

image.thumb.png.c431cce014157d3c58841fd956aef2a4.png

 

1173785260_Kennynotafraid.thumb.jpg.a9af0d5e44d06194e40cd28739cb76e8.jpg

Kenny

Now Kenny is exposed, he is a viking.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2022 at 4:26 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

image.thumb.png.c431cce014157d3c58841fd956aef2a4.png

 

1173785260_Kennynotafraid.thumb.jpg.a9af0d5e44d06194e40cd28739cb76e8.jpg

Kenny

The real truth of how good a shot that was can only be told by the image taken a few seconds earlier.....

YMfAlCj.jpeg

And he did that without even looking in the same direction as the arrow was pointing.......

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, paulo said:

The real truth of how good a shot that was can only be told by the image taken a few seconds earlier.....

YMfAlCj.jpeg

And he did that without even looking in the same direction as the arrow was pointing.......

 

@paulo, do you own the NFT for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bapu said:

@paulo, do you own the NFT for that?

If yes, how much is it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I look good in green.

And with hair.

 

 

 

And with a massive weapon.

 

..

But the real question is whether your aim was on or off! 😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2022 at 5:40 AM, Bapu said:

@paulo, do you own the NFT for that?

Hmmm......I feel like I should say yes.

Or maybe..

Or no.

Or I don't understand the question. I think I'll go with that one.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...