Drum Tracks

AndyB01

Yeah, drop clutch, 2nd hihat, foot pedal that triggers snare or other sound, or 2 drummers, or the Dualist pedal. 😂

Dang, I like Djent. First time I listened to Periphery's first album, I felt it's like a machine and it's programmed by non drummer, and then recorded by a drummer. From second album, the drum part became much more natural. I liked both styles, but I liked that digital, machine-precision drum, too.  Before knowing Djent, I would have said that that level of complicated bass drum pattern is unrealistic and not playable. But now, I would say anything is possible.

Guitar is more difficult to guess for me like is this chord playable? Is switching chords from this to that possible? Or is this arpeggio possible? (Okay let's try to think they use special tuning 😂)

The exact song I was taking about is this, it's a game sound track and I think game music used to have a lot of humanly impossible to play kind of parts. This one is more realistic and the drum part is most probably playable than any old game music.