Neural DSP - Archetype: Rabea (not a deal unless you have loyalty discount)

kevin H

I always watch his reviews so super happy he got his own Archetype….

Save 20% with loyalty rewards, or download a 14-day free trial. 132 euros and with discount 112 euros.

https://neuraldsp.com/plugins/archetype-rabea

From Neural DSP:

Introducing…Archetype: Rabea

Synth

Our subtractive monosynth incorporates proprietary note triggering, pitch tracking, and envelope tracking algorithms that together allow you to control the synth without the need for a keyboard or MIDI programming. Featuring two oscillators with unison options, a ladder-style filter, and a built-in arpeggiator, this intelligent device brings world-class synth sounds to the modern guitarist.

Amps

Clean

Traditional Cali cleans with added modern chime, this simplistic amp is truly one for the classic players.

Rhythm

An all-rounder by no exaggeration! This amplifier excels at edge-of-breakup, searing gain, and everything in between.

Lead

An incredibly malleable modern high-gain amplifier, delivering all the tight or saggy chugs you could ever possibly desire.

Pre Effects

We distilled Rabea’s extensive experience with effects pedals into four incredible devices - a Dual Compressor, Octaver, Fuzz, and Overdrive - to cover everything from chimy blues to colossal distortion.

Post Effects

Stereo Delay with cross-feed and icicles effects.

Endlessly expansive Reverb with Freeze function.

Wow! I’ll be demoing the crap out of this one…. And I expect it to demand my blood! Or cash, as some may call it 😎

Edit to add: been playing with the demo for a couple of days now. This is a tone monster  and a very contemporary ampsim. And it’s probably the most versatile Archetype so far. I really like where this is going - and, I have too many ampsims!!!

Edited by projectm
To add something