Plz help~ Can't open Video View

vanzhao

On 8/3/2022 at 10:32 PM, Cactus Music said:

Often when a feature is missing it is because of the Workspace setting. Change to the advanced workspace 

Thank you very much for your relpy. 

I am sorry I can't quite follow you.  Could you plz tell me what is "advanced workspace" and how to change to "the advanced workspace"

How to operate? Thank you very much. 

NOTE:  I don't do videos, so I am not sure this is the reason why you cannot open the video. I am only showing how to change to the advanced workspace.  I hope it helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours ago, vanzhao said:

Could you plz tell me what is "advanced workspace" and how to change to "the advanced workspace"

See Workspaces documentation.  Tip: In Cakewalk, the Workspaces drop down box is in the upper right corner.  

image.png.ef2ea1a009d793f2dcc0a7d785b81165.png      Note: I edited the theme colors on my PC so it jumps out at me.         

image.png.519da1f99b21c5342869f5c4a12f587b.png    This is from a default theme after I chose "Advanced."      

image.png.03002b58332c7316135dfb2319ccc0e7.png     When "None" is selected, the box says "Workspaces."

Clicking on the downward arrow ("V", upside down caret/insertion mark) in the box opens the menu list.

Edited by User 905133
image added to show the location of the Workspaces drop down box.
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2022 at 8:53 PM, User 905133 said:

NOTE:  I don't do videos, so I am not sure this is the reason why you cannot open the video. I am only showing how to change to the advanced workspace.  I hope it helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Workspaces documentation.  Tip: In Cakewalk, the Workspaces drop down box is in the upper right corner.  

image.png.ef2ea1a009d793f2dcc0a7d785b81165.png      Note: I edited the theme colors on my PC so it jumps out at me.         

image.png.519da1f99b21c5342869f5c4a12f587b.png    This is from a default theme after I chose "Advanced."      

image.png.03002b58332c7316135dfb2319ccc0e7.png     When "None" is selected, the box says "Workspaces."

Clicking on the downward arrow ("V", upside down caret/insertion mark) in the box opens the menu list.

It Works!! Thank you very much ~~ ^_^

• Like 1