IK 4-for-all Mega BOGO - Buy 1, get 3 FREE

Heath Row

image.thumb.png.50cf7e471f726788af1ec8d81a8275ca.png

4-for-all Mega BOGO

Buy 1, get 3 FREE

For a limited time, get four IK products for the price of one!

Choose one of the eligible hardware products below or any software titles available* below. Then register your purchase and choose three more software titles of equal or lesser value for FREE under "Promotions" in the IK User Area.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/4forall/

Looking to sneak in to Modo Bass 2 through back door maybe if I buy one of the new basses, instead of waiting another 2-3 years or more for some acceptable upgrades sale (currently I'm on v1+2 CS). Could use jammies for some icing too. But that would leave me out of another 4 new basses plus some other new features like more patterns. Buying 2 basses doesn't fit the plan cause it has to be cheap, where would be the fun otherwise. Am I wright? 😜

Edited by chris.r
  • Confused 1

Having waited on the 9.99 deal on Sunset Sound Reverb Collection Upgrade for MixBox (having the T-Racks version), I thought this would be a good time to do it and qualify for the $/€49.99 Entry Point, enabling me to get the three new MODO DRUM Kits.

But surprise - the only bonus content in my dropdown lists is T-Racks Classic Equalizer!

This doesn't seem right to me - not the way these kind of things have worked in the past.

Edit -  User error! - MODO DRUM SE 1.5 is in my IK account already.  (three new kits included)

I guess I forgot about getting it!

Edited by Dave Schreier
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Dave Schreier said:

Having waited on the 9.99 deal on Sunset Sound Reverb Collection Upgrade for MixBox (having the T-Racks version), I thought this would be a good time to do it and qualify for the $/€49.99 Entry Point, enabling me to get the three new MODO DRUM Kits.

But surprise - the only bonus content in my dropdown lists is T-Racks Classic Equalizer!

This doesn't seem right to me - not the way these kind of things have worked in the past.

Peter?

I had just thought the exact same thing and bought that too... I should've checked back here first!

I went to the qualifying section, clicked on buy there, so by rights it should apply to anything in the $49.99 entry point.

Thought this was a good deal, so I've just purchased and registered Modo Drum 1.5 SE from Audio Plugin Deals (FAQ does state purchases from authorised resellers do count for the promo). Doesn't seem to have qualified though, so I've raised a ticket with IK.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mark Downer said:

Thought this was a good deal, so I've just purchased and registered Modo Drum 1.5 SE from Audio Plugin Deals (FAQ does state purchases from authorised resellers do count for the promo). Doesn't seem to have qualified though, so I've raised a ticket with IK.

Cool
I'm interested to know about the resolution of it because I was thinking to do the same

2 hours ago, Mark Downer said:

Wish I'd seen your post because I just did the same thing!

3 hours ago, Mark Downer said:

Oh come on!! Don't say this is what they are doing. !!!

It clearly states

"From August 2 through August 31, 2022, simply purchase and register any of the qualifying products from our online store, the Custom Shop or any authorized IK dealer and get your choice of 3 other qualifying products of equal or lesser value."

Edited by telecode 101
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Dave Schreier said:

Edit -  User error! - MODO DRUM SE 1.5 is in my IK account already.  (three new kits included)

I guess I forgot about getting it!

I did the same thing. Just submitted a ticket. I think this is an error.

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

Oh come on!! Don't say this is what they are doing. !!!

It clearly states

"From August 2 through August 31, 2022, simply purchase and register any of the qualifying products from our online store, the Custom Shop or any authorized IK dealer and get your choice of 3 other qualifying products of equal or lesser value."

Yeah - my mistake (it was early and before my coffee!). Dealer rather than reseller. Presume audioplugindeals is seen as a reseller in this context, so likely doesn't count. 

Noticed previous promos like the group buys in their faq's have stated " register any of the qualifying products from our  online store, IK authorized resellers or from the Custom Shop " so this is a subtle change.

Edited by Mark Downer
  • Confused 1
  • Meh 2

30 minutes ago, Mark Downer said:

Yeah - my mistake (it was early and before my coffee!). Dealer rather than reseller. Presume audioplugindeals is seen as a reseller in this context, so likely doesn't count. 

Noticed previous promos like the group buys in their faq's have stated " register any of the qualifying products from our  online store, IK authorized resellers or from the Custom Shop " so this is a subtle change.

WTH!! Thats just wrong by IKM.

Edited by telecode 101

My understanding is that a dealer is someone who gets their product straight from the manufacturer, whereas a reseller is basically anyone (besides the manufacturer) who sells the product. Since Audio Plugin Deals most likely get their keys from IK and not from some unauthorized sources, I'd say they qualify as dealer. Some dude on KVR on the other hand, probably not.

But what do I know.

• Like 2