Tracks menu-Select outputs-...Please show patch points too?

Green Needle

To test this (in version 2022-06), I created three tracks:

Track 1: A regular audio track.

Track 2: Auxiliary track, using patch point named "My Patch Point 1".

Track 3: Auxiliary track, using patch point named "My Patch Point 2".

Then, in track 1, I clicked the pull-down to select the output. The following output options appeared:

image.png.ec97bcaf5f543dce10f534e122e39ae1.png

My two patch points are included in the output options list. Is this the feature you are wanting to see?

Try instead of clicking on the tracks output option, highlight the track then go to the track menu above and select 'select track output'

The patch points aren't in that one.

The reason this is important is because in a large session with many busses(i use 90 or so) you have to scroll forever to get to the PP option if you use the track out menus, if you set a keyboard short cut to get to the outs from the track, which is the same as what you get from the tracks menus as above, you can quickly scroll down to the out you want. So for side chaining gates etc its all good but to use patch points its a big time waster as you cant use the short cut. 

Also if it would be great to be able to access the outs of the busses from a short cut in a similar way. 

The PP's don't show up on send assistants menu either, this would be really helpful to have fixed.

And it's not a huge one cause you can make a shortcut for 'send assistant',,,,,, BUT when you go to the insert send option on a track, all the options for new tracks or busses and for the send assistant are at the BOTTOM, So again its a long scroll to get there with a lot of busses, would be nice if they showed up at the top of the menu instead.

Thanks.

Edited by Green Needle