Feature req: Export Audio to remember previously used preset on per-project basis

GreenLight

It would be great if the Export Audio dialog would remember the previously used preset on per-project basis. Currently it only remembers the export location (a recently introduced change - which is great!) and it would save time if the previously used preset also was remembered.

Thanks!

i use the task list to create a number of export options and i just check the one (or more) in the list i want and run it. i have this type of presets in my templates so they're already there. so, one key technique is to leverage the task approach - although i agree, having it remember the last settings would be nice.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Glenn Stanton said:

i use the task list to create a number of export options and i just check the one (or more) in the list i want and run it. i have this type of presets in my templates so they're already there. so, one key technique is to leverage the task approach - although i agree, having it remember the last settings would be nice.

That's a very interesting workaround, I will give it a try. Thanks for the tip! 👍