AmpliTube Nu-Tron III Giveaway

BTP

I guess some are lucky.

My life has proven anything but.... 😉

I have re-authorized and restored purchases repeatedly for both 4 & 5 (3 doesn't have such) and the nu-Tron III remains locked/greyed out...

Just minutes ago (12:43pm pacific)

12:53 update.

OK... Closer. The popup to redeem jampoints appeared on the website. After selecting it the nu-tron item appeared. After a few restoring purchases in all versions, I see the Nu-Tron III green checked as I own, but when I open any version of Amplitube, Nu-Tron III is still locked/greyed out?

...the saga continues. All for something that I may even use on occasion?

Edited by Keni

Anybody knows how is it possible to switch between LP-BP-HP positions?  The MODE knob is "dead" - drag&drop movement or dblclick inside/around the knob do nothing. :( Other controls work correctly.

Edited by filo

1 hour ago, filo said:

Anybody knows how is it possible to switch between LP-BP-HP positions?  The MODE knob is "dead" - drag&drop movement or dblclick inside/around the knob do nothing. :( Other controls work correctly.

I left clicked-and-held inside the knob and then moved the mouse upwards and downwards. Not sure if that's a universal or if I set up AT that way.  I tried standalone mode and the VST3.  For me it works in a host I use as well as CbB. 

Note: click-and-hold was done in the knob's face, but hold-and-slide (up and down) went beyond the knob itself.

Edited by User 905133
edits

3 hours ago, User 905133 said:

Note: click-and-hold was done in the knob's face, but hold-and-slide (up and down) went beyond the knob itself.

Thanks, there must be something wrong in my PC then.
I've tried VST3 (Reaper)  and standalone AT5 too.

Nu-Tron.gif

edit:  GOT IT!

3 hours ago, User 905133 said:

I left clicked-and-held inside the knob and then moved the mouse upwards and downwards.

Don´t know why but I have to use scroll mouse wheel instead of left button and slide. Thank you for your help!

Edited by filo
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, filo said:

Thanks, there must be something wrong in my PC then.
I've tried VST3 (Reaper)  and standalone AT5 too.

Nu-Tron.gif

edit:  GOT IT!

Don´t know why but I have to use scroll mouse wheel instead of left button and slide. Thank you for your help!

I had the same thing here in AmpliTube 5...

Until I set the MIDI learn to a knob on my controller. Then the mouse drag started working.

Deleted the MIDI learn, and the mouse drag continued to work. So closed AmpliTube, restarted it, added the Nu-Tron again and it still worked.

Weird!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I know you said you got it to work, but just for reference you aren't moving your mouse nearly far enough vertically.

7 hours ago, User 905133 said:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Gawd bless you Mr Pastry, I've been pressing my mouse into hidden dimensions trying to move the mode switch, even tried screwing up my face and making a noise a la Julian Fawcett MP but to no avail. 

Slight nudge on scroll wheel and jobs done. 

What a great sound.