AmpliTube Nu-Tron III Giveaway

BTP

I got this reply from their support team:

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

We're very sorry to hear of your troubles with the software. We have pin pointed the issue now.

Our team is aware of this behavior and hard at work on resolving this behavior it as quickly as possible. This issue should be resolved by tomorrow.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If you still have any question, interests, or concerns, please reply to this email and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure to reply to this email and do not open another support ticket.

• Thanks 5

When I tried it gave me the popup, but then I got an error saying to try again or contact support . . . tried a second time - same error , but this time the popup went away and after a bunch of moves (re-auth, and refresh) it showed up as unlocked . . .

I don't know what is going on with IK,  I had to contact support to get the comprexxor to show up . . .   Sometimes it seems like too much work to get freebies!  LOL

Syphus

15 hours ago, ALC said:

Nu-Tron III is pretty old, so if you have AmpliTube 4 or newer installed, you shouldn't need to install a newer version.  Now getting it authorized a different matter ...

Yeah... I bought one immediately when they first came out (hardware)...

I have v3, v4, & v5. That’s really not what I was referring to. I just wondered if a re-install might be required?

Woke up this morning and still had no luck as far as Nu-tron being available! BUT, I still got the 20 Jampoints for free popup in my account. 

Just out of curiosity, I decided to try clicking the redeem button! LO, AND BEHOLD!!! A panel appeared below the redeem popup that said the Nu-tron license had been added to my account!!

I checked Custom Shop and it showed a check as if I owned the plugin. I clicked Restore My Gear and opened A5. There was Nu-tron in my gear!

The story isn't over!!

When I tried the same process on my backup desktop I tried restoring my gear from Custom Shop and it still was not turned on!! I had to open A5 and restore my purchases there before it finally turned up in my gear!

I know this was a convoluted story but I hope it was worth telling if it helps someone out there.

• Like 2