AmpliTube Nu-Tron III Giveaway

BTP

3 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

About this FREE  AmpliTube Nu-Tron III

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=13158

However I cannot find it. Popup once logged in at IK said it was registered. Loaded Amplitube 5 .. no sign. Re Auth in product Manager done

It's not unlocked for me either. This happens basically every time with IKM.

Edited by BTP

Free NuTron III for IK newsletter subscribers:
Dear customer, as a thank you for being a member of our mailing list, we’re giving all subscribers the NuTron III, absolutely free!

I don't need it, but I want to see if doing this will get me on the IK mailing list I keep hearing about.  😜  Also, redeeming it stops the pop-up from returning.  🙂 

Instructions for your FREE Nu-Tron III effects pedal:

Use the pop-up message to Redeem your promotional item and sign up for the Newsletter, if you’re not already;

Download and open the IK Product Manager;

Select Manage My Products, then using the Software tab, click the Install and Authorize button to the right of AmpliTube 5;

If you’re already authorized, hover over the Authorize button and click Re-Authorize.

AmpliTube Nu-Tron III is available in 64-bit VST2/VST3/AU/AAX plugin formats for Windows and macOS.

8 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Instructions for your FREE Nu-Tron III effects pedal:

Use the pop-up message to Redeem your promotional item and sign up for the Newsletter, if you’re not already;

Download and open the IK Product Manager;

Select Manage My Products, then using the Software tab, click the Install and Authorize button to the right of AmpliTube 5;

If you’re already authorized, hover over the Authorize button and click Re-Authorize.

AmpliTube Nu-Tron III is available in 64-bit VST2/VST3/AU/AAX plugin formats for Windows and macOS.

Thats basically if you are new & DO NOT have IK PM, Amplitube etc already installed. The only instruction for those of us who already have that is RE AUTHORISE in IK PM .. which doesnt work 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

My promotional is not for Nu-Tron! It's 20 Jam Points! No mention of the pedal!

10 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got that too when I went for the free Comprexxor. Just logout and try again. 

LOL.  This is too funny! I'd rather have Jam Points than duplicate licenses.  In fact, a number of times I have thought of suggesting they give Jam Points instead of duplicate licenses.  Congrats to you guys who get both.  

EDIT:  Oh.  This explains it (I think).

9 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Thats basically if you are new & DO NOT have IK PM, Amplitube etc already installed. The only instruction for those of us who already have that is RE AUTHORISE in IK PM .. which doesnt work 

Thanks for the explanation.

Edited by User 905133
edit

1 hour ago, Keni said:

I wonder if it requires downloading/installing  latest version again before re-authorizing?

I haven’t tried yet as it sounded odd. Usually we need to recall purchases via custom shop?

Nu-Tron III is pretty old, so if you have AmpliTube 4 or newer installed, you shouldn't need to install a newer version.  Now getting it authorized a different matter ...

• Sad 1