Waves Harmony Real-time Harmonies $39 or less

Spice3d

Create instant vocal harmonies—up to 8 voices generated from a single voice—and quickly craft your dream vocal production. Easily personalize the character and texture of each voice with built-in pitch, formant, panning, delay, filtering and drag-and-drop modulation, to back up your vocal leads with creative color.

If you own OVox and Vocal Bender, you should be able to get it for $29--they send me an email for this deal.

Looks pretty good. I'm on the fence since I already have Antares Harmony Engine.

Edited by Spice3d
  • Like 2

I saw an email from Waves about hHarmony yesterday. Although I own Izotope Nectar 3, which has a harmony component that works great to enhance a solo vocal and I'm using it a lot, this Waves Harmony appears to be a different type of plugin, more intended to create a multi-singers effect like my older TC Helicon Voiceworks hardware module. At the current $40 price, seems like a useful add, but s I was reading the specs on which DAW hosts it works with, it states that the 2021 Cakewalk (latest Waves has tested) doesn't support the Harmony MIDI features. That seems odd but I don't know what it doesn't do or why, so hesitant to buy it.

Here's a page link that opens up the specs tabs...

https://www.waves.com/plugins/waves-harmony?utm_source=wnletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=waves-harmony-release-nl1-a#tab-tech-specs|tab-supported-hosts

On 8/1/2022 at 8:53 AM, Spice3d said:

If you own OVox and Vocal Bender,

I have both Ovox and Vocal Blender and Waves sent a guy to my house demanding I pay WUP so I can install v14 version haha

As much as I like this new one,  this WUP thing is a drag….

image.jpeg.026a447fd1a2392899ed12860fa1a061.jpeg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I have both Ovox and Vocal Blender and Waves sent a guy to my house demanding I pay WUP so I can install v14 version haha

As much as I like this new one,  this WUP thing is a drag….

image.jpeg.026a447fd1a2392899ed12860fa1a061.jpeg

I got mostly v13, with a few v14 and a few pre-v13. I'm just gonna wait until there's some compelling reason to upgrade. It's not like there isn't going to be another upgrade sale LOL

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 11:18 AM, rasure said:

Included in MERCURY for those that have that bundle 🙂

I have Waves Mercury fully Wup'd and fully v14. I have the latest Waves Central update (just updated yesterday). When I open my DAW and search thru the many Waves VST inserts, I do not see Harmony or Waves Harmony or anything else that hints at Harmony. Where is it? How do I insert it?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, fret_man said:

I have Waves Mercury fully Wup'd and fully v14. I have the latest Waves Central update (just updated yesterday). When I open my DAW and search thru the many Waves VST inserts, I do not see Harmony or Waves Harmony or anything else that hints at Harmony. Where is it? How do I insert it?

Thanks!

Have you gone to the waves website and in your account details clicked the "get latest version" ? - it won't add the extra plugins until you do this.

then you need to go back to Waves Central and reinstall/reactivate...it's a pain but that's the procedure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fret_man said:

Thanks, Simon. Just did that but no change. I've sent in this question to Waves and will report back what they say in case someone else has this problem.

I thought I was in the same boat. Have Mercury, updated etc.  I called Waves support.  It was actually in my list right there in view. It’s called Waves Harmony in the list, not just Harmony.

So, I heard back from Waves. Clarity is not yet v14, which is why Mercury V14 never shows as "installed". This is how to get Clarity:

• Launch Waves Central.
  • Go to the Install Products page and click on All Products.
  • Open the View menu and have only V13 Plugins selected.
  • Look for Clarity Vx and select it.
  • Click Install.

OK, but what about Waves Harmony? They sent me a link to update Mercurcy for me. Haven't done that yet so cannot report, but I assume it works. So far, Waves customer service has been spot on.

• Like 1