XILS-lab Poly M Polymoog Emulation @JRRShop (Was $169.00, now $99.00)

MusicMan

XILS-lab Poly M Polymoog Emulation @JRRShop (Was $169.00, now $99.00)

https://www.jrrshop.com/xils-lab-polym-polymoog-emulation-synthesizer-plugin

The PolyM is available with the following formats:

• Mac OSX 10.9 and later (64 bits only, including Apple M1 based computer): VST2.4, VST3, Audio Unit,  AAX (native).
  • Windows 7,8,10 (32&64 bits): VST2.4, VST3, AAX (native).
  • Protected by iLok (PACE Antipiracy) with two independent locations per licenses (including the soft-location without any hardware device).
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, stony said:

When comes the first no-brainer deal from xils-lab ? - I have been waiting for it for a decade now...  🤔😉

I think we may need Lars back and some super sleuthing to find one of those, because I've never seen one from them either! 🤣

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

I guess given the price differential and the inclusion of iLok, there must be a VERY BIG difference between xils-lab's version and cherry audio's version?

I'm not sure it's ever really safe to assume that based on that criteria. Some companies just charge a lot more...

I do expect these would be quite decent though and the feedback on them is normally pretty good. I haven't pulled the trigger on them yet, but that's primarily due to price.

The consensus seems to be the Cherry Audio emulations sounds really good, but not necessarily as close an emulation as some competition. If you're purely after the original sounds, then maybe that makes them not quite as good, but if they sound great then that counts for a lot as well. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to have a few options.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1