Spitfire Audio Summer Sale - Libraries up to 50% off - Bundles up to 65% off

BTP

On 7/31/2022 at 10:44 AM, BTP said:

Libraries up to 50% off

Bundles up to 65% off

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/

Hmmm… interestingly, although subscribed to their email list, I did not receive an email about this sale, and only found out about it because of this forum.

Did anyone receive an email from Spitfire about this sale?

I spoke to a rep on their site chat yesterday, and explained I never received an email on the July sale in which a product I am interested in was listed at an even lower price than this sale.  The rep said they routinely send emails about sales to their subscribers and that there was nothing he could do to extend me that extra discount.

55 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Hmmm… interestingly, although subscribed to their email list, I did not receive an email about this sale, and only found out about it because of this forum.

Did anyone receive an email from Spitfire about this sale?

Yes, and a number others highlighting how the sale affected specific libraries or bundles.

On 8/1/2022 at 5:51 PM, Reid Rosefelt said:

I read in the Unify FB group that you can upgrade from Discovery to Core for $231.  Naught bad.

Be aware that if you got Discover for free there is no additional discount for moving up to Core. From the Spitfire website:

"There is an upgrade path between BBC Symphony Orchestra Discover, Core and Professional. The price you pay to upgrade from one edition to another is simply the price difference between the two products at the point of purchase. Owners of any edition can view their price by ensuring they are logged in to our website then clicking ‘Add to Cart’ on the edition they wish to upgrade to."

7 hours ago, pseudopop said:

I'm thinking about getting the Advanced Bundle: https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/advanced-bundle/

Albion Solstice sounds like something I'm currently looking for, but I wonder if the Percussion Swarm and Contemporary Drama Toolkit are worth the extra €. Any thoughts?

I’d jump at Solstice, but Percussion Swarm doesn’t move me. Just me, of course. And the Contemporary Drama Toolkit isn’t as interesting to me as its predecessor was (and is).