Spitfire Audio Summer Sale - Libraries up to 50% off - Bundles up to 65% off

BTP

32 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

If you own one or more libraries included in a bundle check the "complete your collection" offers for even further discounts!

It's a great system every company should have. You're always getting a fair price automatically.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Solo Strings for $140 or so? Don’t know. They are said to accompany Albion One, but BBCSO Pro has solo strings included. 

I thought they were separate sessions recorded at different studios?

If they are the same it would have been nice if system had given me a heads up.

:( I bought Solo Strings when I upgraded to BBCSO Pro during a previous sale (still making payments on them).

On 7/31/2022 at 10:44 AM, BTP said:

Libraries up to 50% off

Bundles up to 65% off

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/

So, Symphonic Motions is 30% off, $174. A July sale on that of 40% off ($149) just ended Sunday.  I’m on the spitfire email list, but never received an email about that sale, which a Spitfire rep said they sent out, as they do all their sales. Did anyone receive that email? I regularly check my spam/junk email because stuff ends up in there sometimes, but there was nothing in there either. Bummed. 

9 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

So, Symphonic Motions is 30% off, $174. A July sale on that of 40% off ($149) just ended Sunday.  I’m on the spitfire email list, but never received an email about that sale, which a Spitfire rep said they sent out, as they do all their sales. Did anyone receive that email? I regularly check my spam/junk email because stuff ends up in there sometimes, but there was nothing in there either. Bummed. 

I got the 40% off email on July 3. You can ask them on chat if you could get the extra 10% off because you didn't get it.

22 hours ago, TheSteven said:

I thought they were separate sessions recorded at different studios?

If they are the same it would have been nice if system had given me a heads up.

:( I bought Solo Strings when I upgraded to BBCSO Pro during a previous sale (still making payments on them).

They surely are not the same, offering them twice in a same bundle would be quite lame…

How are the Solo Strings? And is it really worth it to upgrade from BBCSO Core to Pro?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

How are the Solo Strings? And is it really worth it to upgrade from BBCSO Core to Pro?

I had to upgrade my storage before I could install it,
and now that I finally got it installed - I haven't had the chance to use it yet.

13 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I had to upgrade my storage before I could install it,
and now that I finally got it installed - I haven't had the chance to use it yet.

That's why I stopped buying libraries.  I still prefer Kontakt libraries because I can move them anywhere and put them on more than 2 machines.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kevin H said:

Two codes to use PIANO50 for 50% off cinematic soft piano ($14.50).

And HAMMERS10  for 10% off Hammers

Cool 
Out of curiosity how did you find these?

BTW  HAMMERS10  takes $10 off current sale price, not 10%.  Still nice though.
Edit - it is 10%

Edited by TheSteven