In Session Audio Riff Generation Outside In: 3 New Expansions (free for owners)

Reid Rosefelt

The three new expansions, each of which adds 50 presets, are:

PULSE MOOD: Designed to create rhythmic and tonal “sound beds”, these pulse-based riffs and mood-setters can be useful to any stage of the song writing process.

NATURAL MOTION:  Featuring a modern sound rooted in the real world, this collection blends Riff Generation: Outside In Edition’s natural instruments (guitars, pianos, tuned percussion and more) with its immense and unique sound design capabilities.

GENERATIONS:  Each patch has had its sound selections, effects and randomization settings prepared to make the most of the engine’s generative capabilities.  Simply load a patch from one of the categories (bass, distorted, guitar, mellow, natural, pulse and synth) and then click the large “GENERATE” button to create something from nothing.

This makes six after Guitars, Chimes and Distressed. 
All of these have come free for purchasers of Riff Generation: Outside In.

If you're interested and don't have , you can get the library and all the expansions for $99.99   (60% off)

I'm a big fan of Riff Generation and In Session Audio in general.  It's nice that Kyle Z stands by his customers and provides all this free content.

https://insessionaudio.com/products/riff-generation-outside-in/

Also, both Riff Generations are for sale for $199.98

I must be slow this morning . . . so $99 for RG-OI Core & Expansion Packs includes the engine, 3 expansion packs, and now 3 more (free) expansion packs.

What does the $100 extra for RG COMBO PACKAGE & EXPANSION actually get me? Seems that I get the same engine plus the same 6 (3+3) expansion packs.

Seems both versions also have the same 225 (non-expansion-pack) patches included. But maybe for $100 you are getting some extra patches?

There is no overlap of material between either version of Riff Generation

1 hour ago, antler said:

The original Riff Generation instrument:

https://insessionaudio.com/products/riff-generation/

It's a similar/same(?) engine, but uses more synthy sounds, rather than the more organic ones in Riff Generation Outside In Edition

The original Riff Generation is not on sale by itself? How are we supposed to buy it if we already have Outside In Edition?

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

The original Riff Generation is not on sale by itself? How are we supposed to buy it if we already have Outside In Edition?

I tried just now: looks like you add the bundle to your cart; this puts both instruments into your cart. You can then delete the Outside In Edition.

5 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I tried. The price goes from 199$ for the bundle to 249$ for Riff Generation alone....

It might be cheaper during a sale. The best deal in the past has been somewhere between BF and New Year; they also have a buy 3, add a 4th title free promotion, which has worked during sales in the past.

Alternatively, you could try writing to support.