AD2 drum track deleted...but still it plays!

Hi all,

Forgive me if I've asked this before. I have dragged a drum track from AD2 into Cakewalk, and then moved it along to where it should start. But heigh ho it is completely  ignoring me and still playing from the first bar which I don't want!

Okay so I delete it. .... it still plays, I cant see it anymore, but it plays. I've had similar problems with Melodyne and I worked around this. But Drums? Please!

Here is a screenshot, take my word that pressing play means I still hear drums even tough there is no midi visible. I know its something daft but I havent time to spend hours trying different things, I need cleverer people than me! Ideas folks? I could start again but if theres one golden rule in Cakewalk its to minimise the messing around time and maximise workflow. 

Untitled.png

My guess is that you have some clips on tracks 1-4 (not shown in your screenshot) and the Sync Play/Stop button activated on the Beats tab in AD2. That would make your selected beat in AD2 start as soon as you press the Play button in CbB. Deactivate that button in AD2 and your issue will most likely disappear.

• Like 1