[Deal ended] Kilohearts Content Bank Half-Price Flash Sale is On!

abacab

2 minutes ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

Why not just subscribe for one month and then cancel 5o get all content banks for free 😛

🤔    Would it work?? Do you get to keep them after?  That's brilliant! 

1 hour ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

Why not just subscribe for one month and then cancel 5o get all content banks for free 😛

i do not think you can keep them after you cancel, it will removed from account

• Like 1

3 hours ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

If you subscribe for a year, Kilohearts will give you a $100 voucher that you can use to purchase perpetual licenses with. But your "all access" to content will end with your subscription cancellation.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fleer said:

One of their best

Yes Polychrome certainly is! I just picked up Polychrome and Suspension:

Polychrome - Andrew Huang - A Kilohearts content bank designed by the one and only Andrew Huang. Featuring over 30 presets for Phase Plant and Multipass, this collection will give you a refreshing sip of Andrew's sound, his workflow, his philosophy. Synth leads, pads, basses, FX... multiband processing for electronic or acoustic sources... the creative fun is just about to begin.

Suspension - emtyvessel - Tension is fundamental in music and in bridge-building, and the Suspension Content Bank from Empty Vessel explores this functional sense of unease through 38 trippy, suspenseful pads, some rich keys and bass, and 25 all-new wavetables for Phase Plant. Nothing is quite as it seems. Or is it...? It might be. Or not. Grab the bank, and find out. Great for scoring, ambient tunes, trip-hop and downtempo, or a moody night in, Suspension will hold you in anticipation until you reach the other side.

I already had:

Animus - Tom Wolfe - Each preset tells its own tale, and raises its own questions. Your production will be enriched by delicate pads, organic strings, gritty, dramatic sequences, and dark pulsing basses. Conjure ephemeral images with these customizable sounds.

Hardwire - New Loops - Each preset tells its own tale, and raises its own questions. Your production will be enriched by delicate pads, organic strings, gritty, dramatic sequences, and dark pulsing basses. Conjure ephemeral images with these customizable sounds.

Headline - New Loops - Fitting right into the heart of Mainroom House, this bank can be used with minimal tweaking across the myriad styles and sub-styles encompassed by the mega-wide EDM designation. It's hard not to raise the roof. We're serious. Try to fail to be awesome with these sounds. It's tougher than you'd think.

Good stuff!!! :)

6 minutes ago, smallstonefan said:

I’m hoping they flow this with a sale on their effects. 

Hope that you didn't miss that 30 of their Essential effects are now totally free! https://kilohearts.com/products/kilohearts_essentials

Otherwise they only have 5 premium effects still for sale: Carve EQ, Convolver, Disperser, Faturator, & Slice EQ.

I already have the Slice EQ, and so I'm hoping for a sale so that I can snag Convolver.

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Hope that you didn't miss that 30 of their Essential effects are now totally free! https://kilohearts.com/products/kilohearts_essentials

Otherwise they only have 5 premium effects still for sale: Carve EQ, Convolver, Disperser, Faturator, & Slice EQ.

I already have the Slice EQ, and so I'm hoping for a sale so that I can snag Convolver.

I have Multipass - Convolver is the one I'm most interested in as well...

36 minutes ago, smallstonefan said:

I have Multipass - Convolver is the one I'm most interested in as well...

Right, I have Multipass and Snapheap, but I didn't list them as FX, since they "host" the FX snapins.

Convolver is really the only other kHs plugin that I want. Come on sale!!! :)

2 hours ago, smallstonefan said:

I have Multipass

I have Multipass also.

That was the main reason that I decided to pick up Andrew Huang's Polychrome. That bank includes 16 of his presets for Multipass. Figured I might learn something from them!

4 hours ago, abacab said:

If you subscribe for a year, Kilohearts will give you a $100 voucher that you can use to purchase perpetual licenses with. But your "all access" to content will end with your subscription cancellation.

Keep this in mind though...

Subscriber Rewards coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons or discount promotions.