InstaChord 2 Launch sale

Yan Filiatrault

6 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

Scaler is better overall, but I have discovered (after letting instachord sit for 2 years) that for guitar parts instachord works slightly better for love input on guitar parts because of the ability to have multiple strum patterns and speeds. They work well together

Good to know. I already have Scaler, but don't often work with guitar parts.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

Scaler is better overall, but I have discovered (after letting instachord sit for 2 years) that for guitar parts instachord works slightly better for love input on guitar parts because of the ability to have multiple strum patterns and speeds. They work well together

Being a keyboard and bass player, I never tried that feature. Gonna have to play with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dubdisciple said:

It's really the best part of 1. I have not tried 2 yet. I was going to see which is free gift for August from PB lol

Good to know. I'll try it driving the new free Heavyocity Foundations Nylon Guitar. Maybe I'll actually get my money's worth! 🎸👍

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 7:09 PM, Grem said:

I have InstaChord that I bought in a bundle sale from Plugin Boutique. But I can not get the upgrade price of $15. It is showing as Locked out. 

Looking at my WA account shows my only product from them is InstaComposer. Not all the other products I bought from third parties,

Have sent in a support message. Will see how they respond.

I also bought instachord from Plugin Boutique but never registered the serial code I received on the WA site.

Well... I just did that and... guess what? The upgrade price of $15 appeared on my account.

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 2