Plugin Alliance - All summer deals are back. No codes required! 

MusicMan

All summer deals are back. No codes required! 

Too good to be true! We brought all the 65 deals from the EXTended Summer Sale back! Head over to our store and shop your favorite mixing and mastering tools at the best prices – no codes required! 

The offers expire today at 11:59pm PST

+ 60 DEALS IN OUR SHOP

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by MusicMan

Tantra 2 at $25 and Thorn at $20 are both worth grabbing if you haven’t got them already.

Good price on Knifonium at $25, but everytime I’ve played with it it’s failed to wow me. YMMV.

I don’t get the appeal of analog EQ emulations or console emulations which is great – it’s saved me a ton of money! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

Tantra 2 at $25 and Thorn at $20 are both worth grabbing if you haven’t got them already.

Good price on Knifonium at $25, but everytime I’ve played with it it’s failed to wow me. YMMV.

I don’t get the appeal of analog EQ emulations or console emulations which is great – it’s saved me a ton of money! 🙂

Tantra 2 and Thorn are both great options. Both capable of some really different sounds and I like using them.

Knif is good. I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, but I might at some stage. I do wonder how easily it would sit in the mix though. Some of the consoles aren't bad either for some really nice compression, good EQ curves and nice compression. They're definitely not needed and you can use separate plugins for them, but sometimes they save a lot of time and make it easy to nail the sound. But it's easy for people to start collecting them 🤣 I've just cherry picked a few of the best (for my tastes)

11 minutes ago, John Bradley said:

31 minutes ago, teclark7 said:

And don’t forget you can use the code WELCOME-BACK-25-OFF for $25 off any order of $29 or more  (if you have not used it already)

Thanks!  Both for $19.98 is doable (or done)!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Both for $19.98

That is one heck of a deal. I got Tantra 2 for $55ish a few months ago, and Thorn for $30, and thought those were good prices. 

And they were, because unlike so many things I’ve bought, I actually use them on a regular basis!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, teclark7 said:

And don’t forget you can use the code WELCOME-BACK-25-OFF for $25 off any order of $29 or more  (if you have not used it already)

Warble, HG-2 MS or LISA for $6.99 are no brainers 😁