FREE ! Bunker Samples Pad Library for KONTAKT (full retail version) - LIMITED TIME ONLY

PavlovsCat

Bunker Samples is giving away a free pad library for KONTAKT (requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.6.6 or later) that sounds pretty nice in the demo (I have yet to install and play it).  This is a limited time freebie that ends August 9 2022.  Here are the details from the developer's site: 

"5 Vietnamese tuned gongs, stretched across the keyboard. Morphing seamlessly between mallet and stick articulations with the articulation slider lets you play these gongs in ways that would be impossible to pull of in real life, and if that’s not enough, a powerful set of tools lets you further manipulate the sound."
https://bunkersamples.com/freebies/

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

"5 Vietnamese tuned gongs, stretched across the keyboard. Morphing seamlessly between mallet and stick articulations with the articulation slider lets you play these gongs in ways that would be impossible to pull of in real life, and if that’s not enough, a powerful set of tools lets you further manipulate the sound."

I could be mistaken, but I think this description is for Gongster's Paradise, a different (and also nifty) Bunker Samples freebie that's been gratis for a while (and looks like it'll remain so, same as the Scary Viola Pizz further down the freebie page).

The new and limited-time action appears to be the "free teaser instrument", described thusly on the page:

I’ve been busy working on sounds for the next release, and decided to share some of my experiments for free, mapped in a basic engine. When these sounds are released they will come in a brand new engine, that’s both powerful and a lot of fun to play with, so stay tuned

Free until August 9, 2022 – then they’re gone, so grab them while you can!

Requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.7.3 or later. It will only work for 15 min in the free Kontakt Player.

Emphasis Bunker's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Zolton said:

I could be mistaken, but I think this description is for Gongster's Paradise, a different (and also nifty) Bunker Samples freebie that's been gratis for a while (and looks like it'll remain so, same as the Scary Viola Pizz further down the freebie page).

The new and limited-time action appears to be the "free teaser instrument", described thusly on the page:

Emphasis Bunker's.

@Zolton You're right! Oops! I updated the thread title and my original post to reflect the new library. When I got the email I jumped over to the first library I saw on the landing page and got the wrong freebie! I suppose I was a little too excited to finally have a chance at being first with the news that I mixed the libraries up! Clearly, I'm no Larry. But I do try! Thanks for being helpful (and polite) in getting things straightened out.

Now I'm going to download the other libraries you mentioned. 

Edited by PavlovsCat