Acustica Audio - Lime2 (75% off - €49 with code)

MusicMan

Acustica Audio - Lime2 ( €49 with code) was €199

Use code: limecode75

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/lime

Lime (15) - A combination of modern AMS Neve gear. A = VR B = 88RS. C/D = 8051 5.1 Surround Compressor/Limiter E = FJ V Series Channel Strip Preamp F is a Neve 1073. Version 2 brought the C desk (Neve V console?) and a large variety of microphone, line input and other console preamps.

10 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Just noticed this:  

647994155_ScreenShot2022-07-26at5_35_40PM.png.49623ad897b9e7008b579450c009ebf0.png

Good pickup 🙂 I saw that as an option the other day somewhere too. Might have been an email from them or something. I think they were promoting it in relation to N4 but I'd imagine it will be across all products soon enough, if not already.

As long as they don't take away, or cripple perpetual licences I don't mind, as I don't like subscription models at all personally. Like everything I know some people like them too though.

6 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Acustica Audio - Lime2 ( €49 with code) was €199

Use code: limecode75

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/lime

Lime (15) - A combination of modern AMS Neve gear. A = VR B = 88RS. C/D = 8051 5.1 Surround Compressor/Limiter E = FJ V Series Channel Strip Preamp F is a Neve 1073. Version 2 brought the C desk (Neve V console?) and a large variety of microphone, line input and other console preamps.

Can’t be used in conjunction with loyalty codes apparently

39 minutes ago, tom said:

Can’t be used in conjunction with loyalty codes apparently

That's interesting.. I just assumed it would be able to be.. Let's hope they don't make that a new norm..

Generally it's only just enough to get me to pull the trigger with the small discount on top of their sale price.