89% OFF: PPG Wave 3.V by Waldorf $19.99

MusicMan

89% OFF: PPG Wave 3.V by Waldorf $19.99

https://audioplugin.deals/ppg-wave-3-v-from-waldorf

For just $19.99 (instead of $184), get PPG Wave 3.V – a brilliant emulation of the legendary PPG Wave Synthesizer by Waldorf!

Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V is the reincarnation of the legendary PPG Wave Synthesizer, which no doubt is considered one of the most respected high-end synthesizers of the 80s.

Developed by Wolfgang Palm, this instrument is featured on countless records, and it inspired a whole generation of producers, composers and listeners. While back then it was your choice to spent your money either for a vehicle or the PPG, the new PPG Wave 3.V renders this breathtaking sonic character very affordable, comfortably to use for every VST or AU Host.

Limited time offer, don’t miss out

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

I’ve never had a problem purchasing from APD. Actually, that link looks a lot more suspicious to me than APD.

That thought did cross my mind as well, which is why I didn't just click on it! I'd say it's probably safe, but if it's one I haven't heard of before, I'd at least normally check the URL through VirusTotal or similar.

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

I’ve never had a problem purchasing from APD. Actually, that link looks a lot more suspicious to me than APD.

Agreed. The site has over 14 000 articles warning about different websites, and each article seems to have the same content. So I'd say bealertonline.com is the scam site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, abacab said:

Hmmm...

$19.99 is 10% down on the KORG Wavestate Native. Decisions, decisions... :)

https://www.korg.com/us/products/software/wavestate_native/

Hmmm, if the Wavestate were 10x better that would be a good argument...
The Wavestate video is OK but I'm not impressed with the quality/tonality of the demo tracks on Korg's website which is odd as I think the Korg plugins I own sound fantastic (really should try to use them more).
Of course YMMV.     

Been debating whether or not to pick up the PPG... I already got more synths than I can use and need to start weeding out plugins to those that I will repeatedly use.
But it seems to have all the qualities I like in a softsynth - tone, warmth, presence, etc. 
sigh - decisions, decisions...

Edited by TheSteven

12 hours ago, abacab said:

$19.99 is 10% down on the KORG Wavestate Native. Decisions, decisions... :)

I picked up Wavestate after watching pluginguru’s stream.  If you are trying to save money don’t watch.  

As for ppg 3.0, I picked it up from APD back in 2020 for $29 so for $19 it’s an even better deal.

5 hours ago, kevin H said:

I picked up Wavestate after watching pluginguru’s stream.  If you are trying to save money don’t watch. 

As I recall, PluginGuru also has the hardware version and he stated that the plugin was spot on! As a former KORG sound designer, I believe that Skippy  probably knows a thing or two! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, abacab said:

As I recall, PluginGuru also has the hardware version and he stated that the plugin was spot on! As a former KORG sound designer, I believe that Skippy  probably knows a thing or two! :)

Probably not a bad endorsement! 🙂 Out of curiosity, were you referring to the Wavestate or PPG in particular?

Assuming Wavestate by the Korg reference, but just checking.

Edited by MusicMan

8 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Probably not a bad endorsement! 🙂 Out of curiosity, were you referring to the Wavestate or PPG in particular?

Assuming Wavestate by the Korg reference, but just checking.

Wavestate.

Sorry, I didn't notice that quote by kevin H was ambiguous in that regard. Fixed! Skippy has a long history with KORG products, and I find that he is a reliable source!