Plugin Alliance - FINAL ROUND! 🌴 EXTended Summer Sale.. Hurry.. it's final ​🤣​

MusicMan

6 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Thanks, Fleer. I picked up Neold Warble, though iZotope Neoverb for $25 was calling my name, too.

Was thinking about Neoverb too, but isn't it part of the you can get it anytime for $31?  Thus while a nice price - not an earth shaking discount.

19 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Me and myself got Shadow Hills A and the Amek 9099 channel. Still pondering over Neold Warble (but I’ve got XLN RC-20, Slate VTM and Wavesfactory Cassette) or Knif Soma (but I’ve got the IK version) or Tomo Lisa (but I’ve got enough dynamic EQs with better GUIs). 

I really like both of those. I didn't like the SHMC when I first tried it, but the original in mid side (with MSED from Voxengo) has really grown on me. Class A I like too. AMEK is such as swiss army knife, it's just so versatile for whatever you need.

I'm sure Neold Warble is great, with XLN RC-20 alone I'm not sure you need it. RC-20 is brilliant and does from subtle to extreme with plenty of modulation.

Which IK is the Soma? Only the 432 comes to mind, but that's Sontec.

Lisa I actually really liked and that was hard to pass at $6.. but I don't have as much need for it and it was a CPU killer last time I tried it. Not sure if they've optimized it since, but it was Acustica Audio heavy for some reason. It quite surprised me.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I really like both of those. I didn't like the SHMC when I first tried it, but the original in mid side (with MSED from Voxengo) has really grown on me. Class A I like too. AMEK is such as swiss army knife, it's just so versatile for whatever you need.

I'm sure Neold Warble is great, with XLN RC-20 alone I'm not sure you need it. RC-20 is brilliant and does from subtle to extreme with plenty of modulation.

Which IK is the Soma? Only the 432 comes to mind, but that's Sontec.

Lisa I actually really liked and that was hard to pass at $6.. but I don't have as much need for it and it was a CPU killer last time I tried it. Not sure if they've optimized it since, but it was Acustica Audio heavy for some reason. It quite surprised me.

You’re right, there’s no Soma equivalent. So now it’s between her and Lisa!

Just now, Fleer said:

You’re right, there’s no Soma equivalent. So now it’s between her and Lisa!

Apart from CPU (which might be better now), easy choice, Lisa for sure. Sounded better to me and way more versatile 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2022 at 12:20 AM, Fleer said:

Pretty sure it’ll work for you too:

WELCOME-BACK-25-OFF
(use it on top of the plug-in voucher)

Knife Audio Soma for £6.00 because of this :). Thank you. I was resisting spending more on plugins, but, that was too good LOL.

Edited by Tony Carpenter
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 3:37 AM, pseudopop said:

Thanks, Fleer. I picked up Neold Warble, though iZotope Neoverb for $25 was calling my name, too.

I think that the welcome back coupon doesn't work with Native or iZotope products...

WRONG

Edited by Walter Cruz
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Was thinking about Neoverb too, but isn't it part of the you can get it anytime for $31?  Thus while a nice price - not an earth shaking discount.

Well, it would've been the lowest price so far. And this is the deals forum, so the lowest price wins. :)

5 hours ago, Walter Cruz said:

I think that the welcome back coupon doesn't work with Native or iZotope products...

I'm not actually sure, because I never tried to use the coupon with just those plugins in my cart.

When you put Izotope Ozone Elements and one (or more) of the PA_EXT items in cart,

the $25 WELCOME-BACK-25-OFF voucher will be accepted.

This afternoon I bought this way Ozone Elements and AYAIC Mix Monolith for $4.99 (+VAT) in total.

Crazy deal. 😊

Edited by stony
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1