Plugin Alliance - FINAL ROUND! 🌴 EXTended Summer Sale.. Hurry.. it's final ​🤣​

MusicMan

EXTended Summer Sale

LAST CALL! During our EXTended Summer Sale, we'll send you individual checkout codes for our daily specials. Copy & paste these codes to knock down the prices!

EXTended Summer Sale ends today at 11:59pm PST

48 HOURS LEFT apart from the last call ones

Vertigo VSC-2

• The classic tone of the best VCA compressors from the 70s and 80s with a modern, mastering quality signal path.
  • $149 $24.99
  • Local VAT taxes may be added
  • Save 83% with your checkout code: 
  • SUMMER22-VSC
  • Code expires July 27, 23:59 PM PST
  • https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/vertigo_vsc-2.html

Brainworx bx_console N

• This revolutionary Brainworx’s plugin delivers a startlingly realistic model of the rare 72-channel Neve® VXSâ„¢ analog console of producer/engineer Dirk Ulrich.
  • $299 $19.99
  • Save 93% with your checkout code: 
  • SUMMER22-CONSOLE
  • https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_console_n.html

Native Instruments VC 76

• Workhorse FET compressor/limiter renowned for its super-fast attack. Delivers presence and punch – great on drums, vocals or a stereo bus.
  • $49 $30.99
  • Save 37% with your checkout code: 
  • SUMMER22-VC76
  • LAST CALL! 24 HOURS LEFT
  • https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/native-instruments-vc-76.html

Last Calls

Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Class A

Brainworx bx_rooMS

• The M/S Reverb by Brainworx. Ultra-low on the CPU, can be used traditionally (Send) or even as an Insert FX on individual tracks!
  • $199 $24.99
  • Save 87% with your checkout code: 
  • SUMMER22-ROOM
  • Code expires July 26, 23:59 PM PST
  • https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_rooms.html

Native Instruments RC 24

Edited by MusicMan
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Last call for sure 🤣😂🤣

I believe you're qualified to be the authoritative answer on that one 🤣

PA marketing has been getting funnier too.. one thing we can be certain of.. is, if you miss this one it will either be extended, or back around well before summer again as well! That said... there are a couple of really nice plugins in there and not a bad price for Class A (albeit now that Forever29 has made it a standard for everything anyway)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I believe you're qualified to be the authoritative answer on that one 🤣

PA marketing has been getting funnier too.. one thing we can be certain of.. is, if you miss this one it will either be extended, or back around well before summer again as well! That said... there are a couple of really nice plugins in there and not a bad price for Class A (albeit now that Forever29 has made it a standard for everything anyway)

They almost always put everything that was on sale over the last month back on sale for a day or two for a final (till next week) hurrah. I always get that "if case you missed it, this is your last chance!! omg, never again!" email every bi-annual sale.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

They almost always put everything that was on sale over the last month back on sale for a day or two for a final (till next week) hurrah. I always get that "if case you missed it, this is your last chance!! omg, never again!" email every bi-annual sale.

So true Carl! I actually don't mind them doing that, as sometimes it's been a great time to pick up a few of them at once.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fleer said:

Got the Shadow Hills A for $6 with the comeback code. Nice. 

Now that is great score! If they handed out more of those vouchers to the rest of us plebs then I'm sure everyone would be really happy with them again 🤣

14 hours ago, Fleer said:

Got the Shadow Hills A for $6 with the comeback code. Nice. 

Still trying to figure out where you went.  Maybe need to tell Larry he actually doesn’t need to go away either to get the code hehe

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

AMEK 9099 for $5.99.  Did I need it?  Sometimes it's not about need. That’s $.19/knob, not including buttons.

Thinking about buying a 3rd copy here.

If it wasn't for that other Amek console that is coming down the pipe.....

That is actually one of the only plugins from PA I now consider a "need."  It just does quite a lot of good in a CPU friendly package.   

• Like 2

On 7/27/2022 at 7:20 AM, Fleer said:

Pretty sure it’ll work for you too:

WELCOME-BACK-25-OFF
(use it on top of the plug-in voucher)

Legend Fleer! Worked a treat 🙂

I definitely weighed up a few of them for $6. I have almost everything I wanted from PA, so there were only a few to consider... but then I grabbed the NEOLD V76U73 and the Native Instruments Passive EQ (made by... Softube!). I'd had my eye on the Neold for a while and it can have a really nice tone to it. The NI Passive EQ is Manley Massive Passive emulation that I'd also thought I might grab at some stage. Super warm and great sounding tube EQ.

The other option was their True Peak Limiter for $6 which is a pretty crazy price and was hard to say no to, but I'll get more use out of the other two and they worked out at about $15 each which isn't a bad sweet spot and I get to use them now 😎

• Like 1

Me and myself got Shadow Hills A and the Amek 9099 channel. Still pondering over Neold Warble (but I’ve got XLN RC-20, Slate VTM and Wavesfactory Cassette) or Knif Soma (but I’ve got the IK version) or Tomo Lisa (but I’ve got enough dynamic EQs with better GUIs). 

• Like 2