Use your $20 PA Voucher...AGAIN

cclarry

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Larry do you oiwn the lindel neve comp ?

I like it. Nice character. What ever I put it on I get good results. I usually put it on clean guitars. I held off on the 354E for a while. But ended up getting it too. Same character as the 254E. Really nice comps.

I was looking at the Vitalizer also and didn't get it yet just because I got distracted and forgot about it. Now I can only use the code once!! Snooz U Looz!!

Edited by Grem

Using the voucher I just bought the Lindell ChannelX for $9 plus VAT. Remarkable price really when you consider what this channel strip used to cost when it came to the market some four or five years ago. Noice indeed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marled said:

Your luck, it seems you don't live in Europe!!! 😁

YOUR luck! It seems you don't live in the U.S.  😟   (Sincerest apologies to our REAL friends and allies.)

dipshitanddictator.jpg

Before anyone flames me for a political post. POTUS claims to be Mr. "Art of the Deal".  He should take lessons at Lars Univeristy.  He'd at least get his money's worth...

Edited by mibby
  • Great Idea 1

I'm skipping the spl , both , to small for the vitalizer na dthe twintube gets outpassed systematicaly with true iron .... So Larry be sure to notify us when kazrog goes on sale ...!!!;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mibby said:

YOUR luck! It seems you don't live in the U.S.  😟   (Sincerest apologies to our REAL friends and allies.)

dipshitanddictator.jpg

Before anyone flames me for a political post. POTUS claims to be Mr. "Art of the Deal".  He should take lessons at Lars Univeristy.  He'd at least get his money's worth...

Well, all politics thing will be doomed by SkyNet ;) Let's hope SkyNet will spare mix engineers and musician for its own fun ;)

We are useful creatures we are buying software so we help in its evolution ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/30/2019 at 3:38 PM, mibby said:

dipshitanddictator.jpg

Just one thing: Did you know that the guy on the left side had some years of education/training in Switzerland, in Europe? Sincerely, I don't joke!

21 hours ago, antler said:

Managed to get Sandman for free though 🙂

I too tried to manage to get the same one but the promo code didn't want to work the second time 9_9

:D 

Edited by chris.r
changed "wont" to "want"... jeez I need some sleep