Where is Larry?

Doug Rintoul

Larry is alright. Something probably came up that he had to take care of and didn't have time to let us know.

I say it's all good. Larry a good dude and I don't think what someone says to him or about him would keep him away from here. He just ain't like that.

He is coming back. Everybody chill out!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

There have been sales I've seen where I searched and no one posted it yet I held back posting, just because I see this as Larry's place! I'm just one of the townspeople here. Larry is the mayor. 

Actually Lar has encouraged people before to post a deal if he's missed a deal. 

• Like 3

Three pages of posts about how important Larry is to us. Sorry fellow deal forum friends,  but I think it's making us look a bit needy. 

Larry what more do you want? You know you're appreciated and loved here. Please come back to us. You don't even need to post a deal. Just let us know you're not going to leave us orphans. 

• Like 3

Just popping in to say I hope everything's OK with our King of Deals. I did think the comments made to him the other day were a bit unappreciative given all that he does around here, and I notice that those people critical of Larry's posts aren't themselves posting any deals in his absence. So maybe those folks might take this opportunity to have a bit more appreciation, given how much time Larry spends posting deals around here, because this deals forum is very much dimished in his absence.

So I hope you're OK Larry and if it's not clear already, we miss you!!! 

• Like 7
  • Great Idea 1

29 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

There's no way this clingy outfit would allow that

But I stopped using Saran Wrap and now use reusable containers 🙃

Larry hope everything is okay on your end and just taking some time to yourself enjoying your new computer 😃

Peace

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Larry hope everything is okay on your end and just taking some time to yourself enjoying your new computer 😃

Peace

That's my thinking as well. I'd suspect Lars has thick enough skin, so hopefully it's more just taking an unrelated break, or something else more important has come up.

Coincidentally there haven't been as many killer deals sent from the developers and resellers, so he may have booked his leave in advance with them 🤣

On a serious note though, I'm sure he knows how much all the deals being posted are appreciated and I hope all is well 🙂

• Like 1