Gaia's Tears Revised version with Whispered lyrics over Vocoder. See 3rd post on page 2.

Wookiee

On 7/27/2022 at 2:39 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Enjoyed it Wookiee, the music fits nicely with the lyrics that are relevant for today.

Thank you your comments are appreciated. 

On 7/27/2022 at 2:51 PM, daryl1968 said:

This is really cool Wookster. Great lyrics and production is top notch sir 

Thanks nice to hear you making music again grandad 😉 congratulations by the way. 

On 7/27/2022 at 4:53 PM, markno999 said:

Wookiee,

Very cool song, have always been a fan of vocoder since first hearing it in Mr. Blue Sky back in the 70's.    I like how you have given it a modern twist.   Great listen.

Regards

Thank you, I do like your tribute track very cool.

The word was used above but I must echo it -- brilliant!!!  I enjoy all of your songs but you have outdone even yourself on this one.  The lyrics are particularly poignant and the almost ethereal music really sells the lyrics.  As a 6 string hack, I don't know how you manage all the various synths, etc.  but it surely sounds excellent!

• Thanks 1

Well I think this is one of the best things you've done Wookie. I like the chord changes, overall structure and esp the lyrics.
Have to be honest though, it would be better without the vocoder effect. I can't make out the lyrics without the text and that's too bad since the lyrics are really good. So I'd suggest dialing back the effect or don't use it at all.
-Bjorn

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 8:57 PM, freddy j said:

The word was used above but I must echo it -- brilliant!!!  I enjoy all of your songs but you have outdone even yourself on this one.  The lyrics are particularly poignant and the almost ethereal music really sells the lyrics.  As a 6 string hack, I don't know how you manage all the various synths, etc.  but it surely sounds excellent!

Thanks Freddy, I wish I was half the 6 string hack you are sir. You are most kind your support is very much appreciated. 

On 8/1/2022 at 9:24 PM, AndyB01 said:

Late to this one - very clever stuff - the added whisper track absolutely nails it, the drama suits the topic.

Enjoyed this

Andy

Thanks Andy nice to know you enjoyed this  your time and ears are appreciated.