Stella leaf jumps .

kennywtelejazz

23 hours ago, Grem said:

I h ave seen these videos before and they always bring a smile to my face! Such a joy to watch. :)

A friend of mine recommended this video . She thought I could use a mood elevator 😊

20 hours ago, paulo said:

I had to rescue  Duke from a stream once . What a muddy mess the both of us were .

It's a good thing those dogs are not mine.  I'm driving a nicer car than what I had with Duke  so it's gonna be a real long walk home for them pooches .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I had to rescue  Duke from a stream once . What a muddy mess the both of us were .

It's a good thing those dogs are not mine.  I'm driving a nicer car than what I had with Duke  so it's gonna be a real long walk home for them pooches .

If you're worried about Milo messing up the car, maybe you could try him at cards instead, but be aware.......sometimes they cheat....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Are you saying  I'm no longer the current reining  strip poker champion  ?

You know that people let you win because they really don't want you to lose, right ?  😉

• Haha 3

On 7/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, kennywtelejazz said:

.  Are you saying  I'm no longer the current reining  strip poker champion  ?

9 hours ago, paulo said:

You know that people let you win because they really don't want you to lose, right ?  😉

In all honesty , what used to be a problem of mine has turned out to be a valuable asset after all .

I just got a Gig  patrolling a local beach wearing only a leaf or two from Stella's leaf pile  .

If you find yourself too close to shore with the intent of attacking swimmers . Come and get you some sharks . After one good look I guarantee you  will be swimming back out  to the deep waters where you belong  🦈🦈🦈

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1