Abstract

FREE Halo Lite - Rompler & Synth in One

Totally missed that Larry posted full Halo on APD for $35 at beginning of July.  Wonder if they offer LiTE to full version discounts.

3 hours ago, kevin H said:

Totally missed that Larry posted full Halo on APD for $35 at beginning of July.  Wonder if they offer LiTE to full version discounts.

To me it looked like the code HAPPY-BIRTHDAY would also likely work on the full version directly. It doesn't though unfortunately.. just tried out of curiosity 🤣

Edited by MusicMan
  • Haha 2

Ended up being $23.98 off for a total of 2 cents, so not entirely free.

2 hours ago, ALC said:

Ended up being $23.98 off for a total of 2 cents, so not entirely free.

Did you get any unusual taxes applied, or something. It was free for me when I did it, unless it's changed since.

9 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Did you get any unusual taxes applied, or something. It was free for me when I did it, unless it's changed since.

Nope.  My guess is that the USD to Euro conversion rate changed.

7 hours ago, ALC said:

Nope.  My guess is that the USD to Euro conversion rate changed.

That's quite possible too. Both should then change in unison and so equal the same, but maybe they haven't quite coded the site correctly. Sometimes it's interesting to try a VPN or change country to see.

Can't get Halo to work inside Cakewalk now.It works on other DAWs but though it loads I can't get any sound out of it. I tried putting in a new file path for the samples but still no joy.Anyone had this problem or got any suggestions for a fix.It used to work.

The code not working

Update: sorry didn't catch that it was in July 2022

2022-11-20_18-58-36.thumb.png.83f43a3f461864afa91fad3b3f16214b.png

Edited by alex satt

Fixed the problem with no sound on Halo Lite.It was a driver issue.I went back to Asio then back to WASAPI shared (which I started with) and applied this and the sound returned. Also had the same problem with MNDALA which was also solved this way.